Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 3

Today I had to take my son on my jog/walk (I can't call it a run yet...too much walking involved!). He fell asleep about 8 minutes in, and seemed to enjoy it, so that was a relief.


Lessons learned today:

A better bra makes a HUGE difference. I am well-endowed, and am going to need to invest in a good bra. While today's bra was better, it is still not quite right.

I switched shoes to my older pair of New Balance shoes. Better than the pair of shoes I wore on day 1, but definitely not running shoes. I am beginning to realize that this goal is going to be pricey.

My heel is still bothering me. This started before the running...in fact, it seems to be a leftover from my mission trip to Bolivia. I stepped on a thumbtack on one of our last days there, and while it doesn't seem to be infected, there is a lot of heel pain in the area where I stepped on the tack.

I could hardly go up the steps into my house afterwards. I keep telling myself that this two mile thing will be nothing in just a month or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment